Out of 60,000 companies, First Point Group have been named in the top 10 most socially engaged recruitment companies on LinkedIn. We really value our connections and followers on LinkedIn and want to thank our clients, candidates and employees for talking to us and being part of the FPG family.
How was this ranking calculated?
LinkedIn take into account the social reach, employee engagement, employment brand and content marketing power of search and staffing firms on LinkedIn. They do this by investigating thousands of data points, over the past year, for more than 60,000 Search and Staffing companies listed on LinkedIn.
It is measured using key areas:
Content Marketing: An Agency’s content efforts measured by members’ engagement with that content.
- Content – Groups, Company Updates, Sponsored Updates, Influencer and Employee posts and Employee shares.
- Member engagement – likes, shares, comments, follows and clicks.
Social Recruiting: How effective your consultants are at:
- Establishing professional brand through profile completeness and rich content.
- Finding the right people and engaging with Insights.
- Building relationships with our members.
Social Reach and Social Engagement: An Agency’s presence on LinkedIn, measured as our member’s:
- View and apply for Jobs.
- Follow your Company Page.
- Research a Career Page.